The daily-problem of guitarists is very simple. It is to 'tune a guitar'. This post is for the most of the beginners who want to but couldn't tune their guitar. Here is a very short and easy process to tune a guitar.
In this process ,the most important part is your listening skills.We know that there are 6 strings in a guitar.From thickest to the thinnest they are-
E , A , D , G , B , E. Now the steps are as follows:
First, place your first finger at 5th fret of the thickest E. Now strike both the E and A strings. Now tune E to make them sound same.
Now press the 5th fret of string A . Then strike both the A and D strings and tune A so that both strings sound same. If so then you are going correct.
You have to follow this procedure until the the thinnest string E. Still, i am defining every step for beginners.
Now to repeat the process hold the 5th fret of D string and then strike both D and G strings and tune the D string until which you get the same sound. Strike the strings continuously.
Do the same for these last three strings except the B string.
- Here, you have to put your finger in the 4th fret.
Some important things about this type of tuning-
- This process of tuning is called 'THE 5TH FRET RULE TUNING'.*
The summary/short description of the process;
In this process you have to choose any two strings and hold the 5th fret of the upper one then strike the both and tune the upper on to get the same sound.
Thank you very much. Hope this gives you a good result.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades